Overview of Individual Financial Planning / Wealth Management
Financial planning, comprehensive planning, holistic planning, wealth management… the list of names advisors use to make their planning sound like it encompasses everything you need is long. Unfortunately, most planners’ actual amount of work is much like a bag of potato chips — only half filled.
Why do we say this? First, taxes are one of the most important elements of financial planning. We save clients more money in taxes than any other area of financial planning. More money in our clients’ pockets equates to more money to save for retirement.
Second, we actually look at all aspects of your finances:
- Tax Planning
- Career Planning (including negotiating raises, reviews, promotions, employee benefit review)
- Portfolio Analysis (all company stock options, stocks, bonds and mutual funds)
- Retirement and Financial Independence Planning
- Education Planning (what is the best way to save? Are there ways to set your child up for the best opportunity to receive state and federal education funds?)
- Insurance (home, auto, life, disability, etc)
- Goal Setting
- Debt Management
- And the list goes on…
We'll match your donation!
Give back to our local community with a donation and we'll join you through our Match Our Funds program.
Meet our CPA, Leslie Blomquist.
Our team has the specialized expertise necessary to see the big picture of your finances, allowing us to plan holistically.
More than 95% of our clients stay with us.
We take the time to get to know our clients at a deeper level, which allows us to provide guidance that truly impacts their lives.