Do you want to make sure you’re on the right track, or do you have a few questions that you want answered? Then the Financial Review is perfect for you. The Financial Review is a two-hour appointment with Lynch Financial Advisors covering up to three topics, as time permits. Topics are determined based on your most pressing needs. Examples of topics include:
- Review of prior returns for missed deductions;
- Tax planning for current year; Recommendation of possible tax strategies to consider;
- Review of current asset allocation and investment location for tax efficiency;
- Evaluation of performance of current investments;
- Review of Financial Life Cycle position;
- Retirement/Financial Independence Analysis;
- Recommendation of holistic financial strategy;
- Analysis of current costs being incurred for financial advice;
The Financial Review is $500 (ask us how to take it as a legal tax deduction).
This meeting is where the rubber meets the road. We have always saved our clients the $500 they spend on the meeting. We find it in any number of ways (taxes, insurance, etc.). It is our goal, though, that you get more than savings out of the meeting. If you saved nothing, but obtained a new peace of mind and sense of direction, wouldn’t that be worth it?
What do you like about the Financial Review?
It is a great opportunity for a prospective client to get a lot of value out of a short meeting.
Do we have to become a full time client if we go through the Financial Review?
No, there is NO sales pressure to move on to a full retainer. About 60-70% of our clients move onto being full retainer clients. But it is completely up to each person/couple to decide if they want the value and assurance of using a full-time advisor.
We'll match your donation!
Give back to our local community with a donation and we'll join you through our Match Our Funds program.